My Fellow Americans,
My name is Adam Kokesh and I’m running for Not-President of the United States with the Libertarian Party on the platform of the peaceful, responsible dissolution of the entire federal government. This is the revolution you’ve been waiting for.
To read the book that I started writing in jail for civil disobedience in Washington, DC, please click here. It explains how ethics can be applied consistently to politics to help humanity achieve a more peaceful, productive, and harmonious society.
Peace and love,
VOTE TO END THE FED!
Because no one should be President, we are putting "none of the above" on the ballot in 2020 in the form of Adam Kokesh. The platform is simple:
- Declare the federal government of no authority
- Dissolve or privatize every agency transitioning some functions to the states
- Liquidate all remaining assets to fund social programs as private charities,
- Resign the Presidency to become "Custodian of the Federal Government,"
- and do it all with a single executive order on the very first day in office.